Oxygen Bar Events

Beautifully lit Oxygen Bar for events

WOW your attendees or guests at your next Event or Trade Show!

Are you planning an event and want something new and exciting to make your party, corporate event, wedding, sweet sixteen, mitzvah or trade shows, stand out from the rest?  Breathe life back into your events, literally, with an Oxygen Bar. 

WOW your attendees or guests at your next Event or Trade Show!

Happy Oxygen Bar customer

Flavored Oxygen!

 Our Oxygen Bar is a beautifully lit with color changing bubble walls that compliment any décor. Each bar comes with four comfortable bar stools and can serve up to eight guests at a time. Each guest is given their own disposable (and recyclable) nose hose called a Nasal Cannula. All they have to do is sit back relax, and breathe in fresh clean Oxygen. In addition to the refreshing oxygen there are also 16 different aromatherapies such as Peppermint, Mountain Berry and Citrus to choose from which can be combined with 92% pure oxygen to create the WOW factor to any event. It is completely safe for any age group and provides a healthy, fun, invigorating and therapeutic session that your guests will be talking about long after the event!   

Oxygen Bar for Trade Shows

It's a Trade Show Magnet

 One of the best ways to guarantee traffic to your booth is with an oxygen bar. Oxygen bars attract attention from attendees because of the visual interest with bubble walls, led lights, and multiple aromas to choose from. All five senses are engaged while attendees sit for 5 to 10 minutes and relax while conversing with your sales and marketing team. Because of the unique experience, many will take photos and post them on their social media sites. This adds additional exposure of your brand to an audience outside of the trade show floor 

Oxygen Bar Hours

Monday

Bring your Lunch and Enjoy the Oxygen Bar

10am - 4pm

Nourish

+ Event Details

Monday

Bring your Lunch and Enjoy the Oxygen Bar

Relax and rejuvenate while enjoying lunch and aromatic oxygen

10am - 4pm

Nourish

Tuesday

Seniors Day - B.O.G.O. (buy one get one FREE)

10am - 4pm

Nourish

+ Event Details

Tuesday

Seniors Day - B.O.G.O. (buy one get one FREE)

Bring a friend and enjoy an oxygen session together - guaranteed fun & added energy!

10am - 4pm

Nourish

Wednesday

Students - B.O.G.O.

10am - 4pm

Nourish

+ Event Details

Wednesday

Students - B.O.G.O.

Oxygen is a great way to prepare for an exam by clearing your mind and heightening your awareness. 

10am - 4pm

Nourish

Thursday

Veterans - B.O.G.O.

10am - 4pm

Nourish

+ Event Details

Thursday

Veterans - B.O.G.O.

Thank you for your service to our country! We look forward to serving you and a friend.

10am - 4pm

Nourish

Friday

Friday Happy Hour

4pm - 7pm

Nourish

+ Event Details

Friday

Friday Happy Hour

End your week on a high note and enjoy a fun and relaxing time with your friends at the Oxygen Bar.  Guaranteed fun for all ages!

4pm - 7pm

Nourish

More Events

Oxygen Facts

BENEFITS OF OXYGEN THERAPY

  • Ease Depression 
  • Increase Circulation 
  • Boost Energy Levels 
  • Stabilize Sleep Patterns 
  • Increase Healing Process 
  • Strengthen Your Immune System 
  • Eliminate Headaches or Hangovers 
  • Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
  • Helps fight viruses such as the common cold
  • Increase Focus, Memory & Cognitive Performance 
  • Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
  • Relieves muscle stiffness, support pre-athletic performance
  • Lessens chronic fatigue syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns

 

DID YOU KNOW...

  • Earth's atmosphere consists of only 20% Oxygen. The other 80% consists of Nitrogen and other gases.
  • Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer.
  • Everyday we breathe 20,000 times.
  • Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen.
  • Blood is the liquid carrier of oxygen that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions and cleans itself of waste and toxins.
  • By mass, oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65%-75% of the human body.
  • Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
  • The brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, and requires 20% of the body's oxygen needs.
  • Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to lack of cell oxygenation.
  • Cancer attacks every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of oxygen.

image96

 A recreational oxygen bar is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Persons with any medical condition such as a lung disorder, asthma, emphysema, or pregnancy should consult their physician prior to use of a recreational oxygen bar